Airway Surgical PCP Standard Pattern Offset Handle Cane
The PCP Adjustable Pattern Offset Handle Cane helps provide support while walking, and reduces stress on the injured limb. It is usually held in the hand opposite the injured limb. The offset handle provides comfortable support; distributes body weight directly down the shaft. It provides a soft, comfortable grip, which may be easier for some individuals with limited use of their hands. This type of cane is for those who require only a minimum of support and stability.
Offset Walking Cane Features
Use For: recovery, post-injury, limited mobility issues, and daily living aids
- Comfortable foam grip handle evenly distributes body weight, reduces stress on user's hands and joints.
- Convenient wrist strap allows the use of both hands without the cane falling away.
- Attractive non-chip multicolor pattern.
- Manufactured from sturdy, extruded aluminum tubing. 7/8" (2.2 cm) diameter shaft, 3/4" (1.9 cm) diameter leg extension with slip resistant rubber tip.
- Quick and easy one button height adjustment with locking silencer ring. Locking ring prevents rattling.
- Handle height adjusts from 30" to 39" (76 - 99 cm)
- Replacement tip: 6105-B, 3/4" (1.9 cm) black slip-resistant, metal-reinforced rubber cane tip.
- Product weight: 12 oz.
- 300 lb. weight capacity.
- Lifetime warranty.
Patterns: Canterbury, Summer Garden, Cats, Compass, Butterfly, Casino, Peacock, Camouflage, Flower Garden, Red Marble Sun Burst, Cheetah, Bronze