Anbesol Extra Strength Liquid 20% Topical Anesthetic
Anbesol Extra Strength Liquid 20% Topical Anesthetic provides temporary relief for pain associated with the following mouth and gum irritations:
- Canker sores.
Anbesol Canker Sore Features
Canker sores have been a painful puzzle for a long time. And without a reliable form of treatment and prevention, people have had to put up with the pain. Part of this problem is due to a lack of understanding of what canker sores actually are. Some believe that stress, nutritional or immune deficiencies, or certain foods play an important role.
Canker sores can affect anyone; in fact, they affect 50% of people at least once in their life. They're not contagious, but the small sore inside your mouth can make chewing, talking and drinking an uncomfortable experience. Canker sores usually go away in one to two weeks, but with Anbesol, you don't have to put up with the pain for even a day.*
How To Use Anbesol Liquid for Toothache
- Using a cotton swab, apply Anbesol Extra Strength Liquid to the affected area 3 to 4 times daily as needed.
- For denture irritation: Apply to affected area and do not reinsert dental work until irritation/pain is relieved. Rinse mouth before reinserting.
- Store at room temperature 15-30°C.
- Do not use if glued carton end flap is broken.
- Do not use in children under 2 years old.
- For topical use only; do not ingest. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a doctor immediately.
- Use smallest amount possible to achieve desired result. Keep out of reach of children.
- Use with caution in children above 2 years old and Contact your doctor prior to the use.
- If condition persists for more than 7 days, discontinue use and consult a doctor or dentist. Avoid contact with eyes; if this happens, rise thoroughly with water.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to benzocaine or any other ingredient in the product.
- Stop use immediately consult a doctor if the following symptoms appear: weakness, confusion, headache, difficulty breathing and/or pale, gray or blue coloured skin as these may be signs of methemoglobinemia, a rare disorder, which may appear up to 2 hours after use.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Anbesol Liquid Ingredients
Anbesol Liquid Active Ingredient:
Benzocaine gel 20%
Anbesol Liquid Non-medicinal Ingredients:
benzyl alcohol, D&C yellow no. 10, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, flavour, methylparaben, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, sodium saccharin.
Where to buy Anbesol?
Anbesol can be ordered from this product page.
Is Anbesol available in Canada?
Anbesol is available in Canada.