Australian Sheepskin Apparel Limb Pressure Guard (Each)
The Australian Sheepskin Apparel Limb Pressure Guard offers maximum pressure relief and is ideal for everyday comfort. This product is extremely useful for individuals who have been bedridden for a long period of time, are prone to bed sores and skin tear, or use wheelchairs.
It is highly breathable, soothing and is capable of reducing pressure sores to a great extent. By distributing your body weight evenly and absorbing excess pressure, this guard helps take any extra pressure off of your limbs and helps relieve excruciating pains and aches.
Limb Pressure Guard Features
- The Australian Sheepskin Apparel Limb Pressure Guard comes with many beneficial features.
- The guard is constructed with high-quality, medical grade merino wool sheepskin which helps provide support for achy limbs and pressure points to the user.
- The sheepskin also contributes to regulating body temperature and improving blood circulation. Moreover, the material can be laundered at extremely high temperatures that are necessary for thermal disinfection.
- The green color of the limb guard indicates that it is medical grade and provides the aforementioned advantages to the user.
- It is also extremely sturdy and is quite resistant to wear and tear. It is capable of withstanding frequent washing and being used for several years.
- It rapidly absorbs excess moisture and sweat, keeping your skin warm and dry at all times and it also helps promote natural healing.
- With 4,000 to 6,000 fibers per square centimeter, it greatly accommodates easy movement.
- Most importantly, this guard resists staining and unpleasant residual odors.
- It is available in the following four sizes:
- LPG1 4" diameter stretch to 6"
- LPG2 5" diameter stretch to 7"
- LPG3 7" diameter stretch to 10"
- LPG4 9" diameter stretch to 12"