CanDo Low Powder Exercise Bands 50 yards
CanDo Low Powder Exercise Bands ARE high quality latex resistive exercise bands that have been used in clinics for rehabilitation, conditioning and training since 1987. It is an economic solution for upper and lower body exercise and has become a well-known staple of many physical therapy programs. Each band may be used independently, or as a part of a progressive rehabilitation program. CanDo bands are licensed to use the TheraBand® color sequence so resistance levels can be easily identified, making switching to this more economical option easy for you and your patients.
Low Powder Exercise Band Features
- Used in clinics for rehabilitation, conditioning, and training
- Safer, durable, snap resistant design
- More economical
- Lightweight, compact and portable
- Uniform width - each band is 5" wide
- 50-yard rolls have a core that fits most dispenser racks
- Available in 5 strengths to allow for progressive exercise - Yellow, Red, Green, Blue, Black
- Uses TheraBand color sequence
- Each band and tube comes with consumer friendly retail packaging.
CanDo offers a wide range of choice with three different product lines: their regular latex CanDo bands and tubes, their latex-free bands and tubes called Sup-R-Band, and their economical bands and tubes called Val-u-Band. CanDo and Sup-R-Band bands and tubes utilize the TheraBand resistance progression colours which makes switching to these more economical options easier for you and your patients.