Dr. Ho's Pain Therapy Foot Relief Pads - 1 Pair
Dr. Ho's Pain Therapy Foot Relief Pads assist in improving the overall health of your entire body, especially the feet and lower limbs. If you suffer from poor circulation, damage from diabetic neuropathy, sciatic nerve problems, or constant pain in the legs, Dr. Ho's Pain Therapy Foot Relief Pads are a must-have.
Please Note: Dr. Ho's Pain Therapy System/PRO (T.E.N.S. Device) not included.
The Circulation Promoting Foot Massage Pads can relieve pain by helping you manage the following conditions:
- Neuropathic issues
- Nerve damage in the feet and legs
- Poor circulation
- Water retention in the joints
- Knee pain
- Overworked joints
- Unplug all other wires from Dr. Ho's Pain Therapy device. Foot Relief Pads must be used alone. (Note: Do not use Foot Relief Pads with body pads.)
- Plug the small ends of the wire (black or white) into the holes located near the inside arch of each Foot Relief Pad. (Note: Foot Relief Pads are NOT insoles. Do not place in shoes.)
- Plug the large end of the wire into the device. (Note: Foot Relief Pads work with ALL models of DR.
- Place the two Foot Relief Pads on the floor. Be sure they are NOT touching each other. (Note: For best results, place on hard surface. Do not use on carpet)
- Spray pads with water for better conductions.
- Spray bare feet with water for better conduction. (Note: You must have bare feet. Do NOT wear socks or shoes.)
- Place BOTH bare Foot Relief Pads. (Note: Two bare feet must be on for the Foot Relief Pads to work.)
- Turn device on until you feel the sensation. Relax and enjoy!
Reduce swelling and leg pain with the Dr. Ho's Pain Therapy Foot Relief Pads!