Drive Medical Full Body Patient Lift Sling
While slings come in many sizes and shapes based on the patient’s requirements and needs, one of the most common types of patient lift slings is a medium-size square-shaped sling. These slings are known as full-body slings. As the name suggests, the Drive Medical Full Body Patient Lift Sling is a full-body sling that enables patients to lie down during the lifting process with ease. It offers patients a higher backing and gives patients head support so that their head doesn’t drop back during the lift.
Moving a patient from surface to surface without assistance is ill-advised and dangerous both for the caregiver and the patient. This product drastically reduces the risk of any individual being comfortable or injured during the lifting process. It also helps limit the amount of physical effort that caregivers have to put in the transfer process.
If you or a loved one requires the assistance of a patient lift to transfer from one location to another, this lift sling is an ideal choice to do so. From individuals who suffer from paralysis to senior adults who have difficulty standing without assistance, this patient sling is a useful tool to help maintain a patient’s safety and comfort while transferring.
- The Drive Medical Full Body Patient Lift Sling-Medium comes with four sling points
- This sling is adaptive, and it is compatible with any floor lift
- The solid design of this polyester product doesn’t require an optional strap or chain
- It can easily withstand a weight capacity of 600 pounds
- This lift sling by Drive Medical includes 4 or 6 cradle points
- Medium Dimensions: 53 x 42 inches
- Cradle Points: 4 or 6
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs