Drive Medical Hydraulic Patient Lift with Six Point Cradle
If you are looking for a patient lift that could serve the important role of assisting healthcare staff and caregivers in hoisting individuals with limited mobility, the Drive Medical Hydraulic Patient Lift with Six Point Cradle might be the ideal choice for you. It can help lift patients into the air for transferring them from a bed to a stretcher, assist users in rising to their feet from a bed, or even aid in the bed-to-wheelchair movement.
The patient lift enables users to get around with much more ease and independence. Being lifted by other individuals is not very comfortable. With this device, however, patient lift becomes more manageable and convenient. This also means less heavy lifting, strain, and stress on the caregiver. This product enables you to live in the comfort of your home even if you are disabled or a senior adult. Additionally, using this product is much safer than relying on a caregiver to take care of transitions. The chances of you falling down or slipping are very less!
- The Drive Medical Hydraulic Patient Lift comes with sturdy steel construction and a 6-point cradle design
- The steel construction offers maximum strength and long-lasting durability
- This patient lift safely lowers of raises individuals that weigh up to 450 pounds from any kind of stationary position
- The high-performance hydraulics of this lift ensures gradual and safe movement
- The easy-to-operate caster brakes of this product provide additional security and safely
- The adjustable width base enables users to customize the lift according to their personal needs and enjoy a proper fit
- This lift comes with sling chains
- Boom Maximum Height: 17.5 - 62 inches
- Base Width: 22.5 - 42 inches
- Base Height: 6 inches
- Product Weight: 72 lbs
- Weight Limit: 450 lbs
- Boom Maximum Height: 17.5"-62"
- Base Width 22.5"-42"
- Base Height: 6"
- Product Weight: 72 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 450 lbs.
- Model # 13023sv
Sling is an extra charge. Click here for sling information
See product manual here.