Drive Medical Impact Reducing Able Tripod Cane Tip
The Drive Medical Impact Reducing Able Tripod Cane Tip can help increase mobility and keep the user safer and more secure as the base of the cane becomes wider than most standard walking instruments. A cane equipped with a tripod tip enables users to walk with ease through several different types of surfaces. It not only allows users to walk easily on gravel and grass but also on harder terrains. The cane tip often flexes as you walk to ensure that your cane constantly grips the ground.
Tripod Cane Tip
This cane tip helps your cane stand on its own, making it a cost-effective option to purchasing a standard tripod cane. It offers added stability, security, and comfort. One greater thing about using this tripod cane tip is that it causes fewer scratches and scuff marks on the floors as compared to standard single-tip walking instruments. Therefore, this product not only ensures user safety but also keeps the floor damage-free. If you are looking to optimize your own or your loved one's walking experience, give the Drive Medical Impact Reducing Able Tripod Cane Tip a try right away!
Drive Medical Cane Tip Features
- The Drive Medical Impact Reducing Able Tripod Cane Tip is a deluxe product that makes your cane stand on its own
- This product can replace your pre-existing cane tip to offer additional stability and balance on almost all types of surfaces
- It fits with either a left or right-handed base
- This cane tip flexes as you walk in order to reduce the impact on your wrist and hand
- Not only is this product extremely easy to use but it also provides maximum traction on several different surfaces such as gravel, sand, and even grass
- Fits most standard 3/4-inch cane tips