Drive Medical Padded Seat Transfer Bench with Commode Opening
The Drive Medical Padded Seat Transfer Bench with Commode Opening offers two easy solutions that can be life-changing for a lot of people. This versatile bench makes it safer and easier for people with balance or mobility issues to climb in or out of the bathtub or shower. It also makes it simpler for people to use the commode without having to squat too far to sit down. This versatile product allows people to remain independent.
Padded Tub Transfer Bench
The bench has a cushioned backrest and seat that is quite comfortable to sit on. You can adjust the backrest without any tools according to your preferences. The frame is made with aluminum, which means it is durable, lightweight, and long-lasting. There are extra-large rubber suction cups to provide stability to the transfer cup so that it has a good grip.
You will also receive a 7.5-quart commode bucket. A lot of times, you just can’t make it to the bathroom in time, especially during the night. The bucket and seat make it easier for people, especially seniors, to relieve themselves in a hurry. The height also helps if you have weak knees that don’t allow you to fully squat down on your regular commode. The seat has a weight capacity of 400 pounds, so it’s pretty accessible to people of all sizes.
Drive Medical Padded Transfer Bench Features:
- Dual use: transfer bench and commode seat
- Cushioned seat for comfortable sitting
- Adjustable backrest for extra support
- Aluminum construction that is durable, lightweight, and corrosion-free
- Extra-large rubber suction cups for stability
- 7.5-quart commode bucket included
Drive Padded Transfer Bench Specifications:
- Outside Legs (Width): 27.5"
- Outside Legs (Depth): 16.5”
- Seat (Width): 24"
- Seat (Depth): 16”
- Seat (Height): 17.75"-21.75"
- Product Weight: 11.2 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.