Drive Medical Tilt Top Overbed Table
Tilting Overbed Table
Looking for an elegant overbed table that comfortably holds your things, including your morning coffee, phone, and laptop? Look no further; the Drive Medical Tilt Top Overbed Table is perfect for you! It comes in a walnut colored wood grain low-pressure laminated top that can easily be assembled for use. The sophisticated tilt-top table matches most furniture and instantly brightens up a room, making it look classy and minimal. You can use it while on the bed, sofa, or even a random chair.
Using the slightest pressure, you can raise or lower the Drive Medical Tilt Top Overbed Table anywhere between 26.5” to 39”. This means that you can adjust the table based on your specific needs. Want to watch a show on your laptop while lying down? Tilt the table! Want to read a book while in bed? Tilt the table! It does not get simpler than this.
Moreover, the chrome-plated steel “H” base allows stability and security so that the table does not fall or slip. You can easily maneuver it based on your comfort levels. Worried that the table won’t stay in the same position for too long? Simply lock the tabletop securely after adjusting the height. The height adjustment hand can be released with the slightest pressure, so you do not have to struggle with it either.
- Easily assembled walnut, wood grain low pressure laminated top
- Tilts 33 degrees in either direction to allow flexibility
- Table can be raised or lowered in infinite settings between 26.5”-39” with the slightest pressure
- Top locks securely when the height adjustment handle is released
- Chrome-plated steel “H” base
- Swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability.
- Tabletop (Height): 26.5"-39"
- Tabletop (Width): 30"
- Tabletop (Depth): 15"
- Base (Width): 26.5"
- Base (Depth): 15.5"
- Model #13008.