HealthCraft Wood Wall Plate
HealthCraft Wood Wall Plate provides a cost effective alternative to opening walls and creating structural changes while mounting P.T Rail ( sold separately). When mounting the P.T. Rail to a wall, place the Wall Plate between the P.T. Rail and the wall. The Wall Plate comes with pre-drilled holes and T-Nut fasteners to ensure easy installation.
P.T. Rail Plate Features:
- Provides a base for the secure installation of P.T Rail (sold separately) without making any modifications to the wall
- Finish Color: Unfinished to to allow for easy customization to match your bathroom
- Easy Installation: Screws to wood backing behind wall
- Material: Laminated Plywood
1. Determine desired location of P.T.Rail on wall. The Wood Wall Plate must extend over and secure to structural wood studs (inside the wall) for proper installation.There are 2 sets of Pre-drilled holes for mounting convenience of the Wood Wall Plate, depending on location of toilet in relation to wood studs. Plate can be reversed to accommodate installations on opposite side of toilet. Extra holes can be added to mount the Wood Wall Plate to wood studs. If extra holes are required, use P.T.Rail as drilling guide.
NOTE: All extra holes must be 1.5" from all edges.
2. Install T-Nuts (x4) into back of Wood Wall Plate. Use 3/8" bolts and P.T.Rail on front side to pull T-Nuts tight into back of Wood Wall Plate. Once T-Nuts are secured, remove P.T.Rail from Wood Wall Plate.
3. Secure Wood Wall Plate to wall using appropriate fasteners (not included).
4. Tighten bolts to secure P.T.Rail in place. 5. Install vinyl caps to cover bolt heads.
Wood Wall Plate Specifications:
- Dimensions: 19"W x 23"H x 0.7"D
- Product weight: 11 lbs
- Distance between screw holes: 4.5"
- Distance between screw holes from the top: 8"
Find a secure way to install P.T. Rail without damaging your wall with HealthCraft Wood Wall Plate.