Hugo Sidekick Rolling Walker
The Hugo Sidekick Rolling Walker maneuvers easily around tight spaces and only weighs 17lbs. This unique rollator even stands when folded! Easily pull on the seat strap to fold compactly for easy storage and transportation. With its sleek, low-profile design and heavy-duty yet ultra-light steel frame construction, Sidekick provides the mobility, convenience and portability you need in a walker, free of the added bulk. Tool-free assembly is quick and easy.
Hugo Rollator Walker with Contoured Backrest
A built-in seat and large contoured backrest supply a comfortable place to power up whenever you need a rest. A convenient utility basket gives uncomplicated portability for your belongings.
Assure correct posture with height adjustable handlebars and position your hands comfortably at a natural angle with ergonomic hand grips, enabling improved brake access and control. Extra-large 8” front wheels and 6” rear wheels offer reliable stability for more confidence and security when walking indoors or outdoors.
The Hugo Sidekick Rolling walker is ideal for adults with decreased endurance, compromised balance, severe arthritis or rehabilitating an injury.
Hugo Sidekick Rollator Features
- Weighs only 17 lb. Sidekick has an ultra-lightweight yet extra durable unique steel frame with a 250 lb. capacity.
- Quick folding design. Even stands when folded for convenient storage. Simply pull up the seat strap to fold your rollator in one simple step.
- Compact stability, designed for small spaces, this compact 4-wheeled walker will not get in the way of narrow hallways and tight corners.
- Comfortable sling seat and full contoured back rest offer a safe and convenient spot to catch your breath.
- Seat 8.7″ L x 17.3″ W and 20.5″ H (from the ground).
- Backrest 6.5″ L x 17.5″ W.
- Handy utility basket to store gadgets and groceries is removable and machine washable.
- Basket 15″ W x 6″ L x 5″ H.
- Large wheels are perfect for indoor and outdoor use and glide easily over grass and bumpy sidewalks.
- Adjustable handle heights can be set between 30.5″ and 35″ from the ground to offer a perfect fit for anyone between 5′ and 6’2″.
- Ergonomic hand grips are angled for improved comfort and uncomplicated access to brake handles.
- Width Between Handlebars 15.8″.
- Advanced Braking System supplies better stopping power, while requiring little amounts of force.
- Easy locking hand brakes lock intuitively when “parked” for safety while sitting. Push down on brake handles to lock and lift to release.
- Tool-free assembly and easy-to-follow illustrated instructions were created to be senior friendly.
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 lb. (113 kg).
Why use a rollator walker?
A key advantage of rolling walkers over standard walkers are that they provide a more normal walking pattern, as they do not need to be lifted off the ground with each step. Furthermore, the wheel-and-slider combination makes it easy to maneuver on many different surfaces.
Rolling walkers — also called “rollators” or “wheeled walkers” — are mobility aids designed to aid with balance and support while walking. They are commonly used by the elderly, injured, or disabled, but are also becoming more popular with people in their 30's who have suffered injury or disease.