MOBB Fractured Bedpan
Whenever the condition of a patient allows, the caregiver of the patient is required to raise the head of the hospital bed and use a regular bedpan to promote a natural elimination position. However, some patients who are in more critical situations cannot use a regular bedpan. Whether they cannot be placed in a sitting position, their hips cannot be lifted or they have had a hip replacement operation, these patients can greatly benefit from fracture bedpans.
As the name suggests, the MOBB Fractured Bedpan is a fracture bedpan that is smaller than a regular bedpan. It can easily go under the user from the front. The need of turning the user is almost eliminated. This helps reduce chances of reinjuring the fracture and also reduces discomfort. The minimalist design of this product makes it extremely beneficial for patients, whose position, due to their serious condition or age cannot be altered to accommodate a regular bedpan.
Not only can the MOBB Fractured Bedpan be easily slid underneath the user without lifting them or changing their position at all but it also comes with a built-in handle that makes it easier to be used and carried. Further, the bedpan comes with a lid and a plastic guard that provides protection against unpleasant odors, and spills and stains respectively, making it a complete package!
- The MOBB Fractured Bedpan is an ideal product for individuals suffering from leg and hip fractures or recovering from hip replacement
- This bedpan can be easily be positioned, autoclaved or chemically cleaned if required
- The tapered end of this product enables easy placement
- The plastic guard offers protection from spills and stains
- The built-in handle makes it extremely easy to place and remove the bedpan
- This product comes with a lid for convenient usage