MOBB Powder Coated Bath Rail
Taking a bath in a bathtub can be a daunting task if you have even the slightest limitation of mobility. The slippery base of the tub further slicked by water and soap is a recipe for a fall and possible injury. Whether you have mobility issues yourself due to a temporary injury or shopping for an elderly who might not be able to balance their body weight, a safety rail is a solution.
Clamp-on tub rails are designed to attach to the side edge of the tub to help a person get in and out of the tub. They provide a secure rail to grab and stabilize your body while stepping over a tub or lifting yourself while getting out.
MOBB Clamp On Tub Rail easily snaps on to the tub edge. You can tighten it in place with a knob and then use it freely to support their bathing needs. Tool-free assembly makes it easy to put on and take off.
Built out of strong material, it offers sturdy support. The lower arm of the rail can be used to hoist yourself up and the top to stand upright and get out of the tub easily. With the rail, you won’t need somebody to help you get in or out of the tub. You can still have your independence with MOBB Clamp On tub Rail.
- The oval-shape handle of the secure tub rail rises 14” inches above the tub so the user doesn’t have to bend down low to get some support.
- It can work with most types of tubs except fiberglass.
- Scratch-resistant surface ensures it doesn’t get damaged with regular use.
- The outer surface of the rail is powder-coated to ensure it is corrosion-proof and offers a better grip even when wet.
- Tool-free assembly. You can tighten and loosen up the clamp by simply twisting the pressure knob on the side of the rail.
If you're looking for an easy to use and secure bathtub rail, the Mobb Powder Coated Bath Rail is for you!