Obusforme Sit-Back Dual Purpose Cushion
This sit-back cushion can be used as an ergonomic backrest or an ergonomic seating device. The flexible, contoured ergonomic design allows for soothing relief to those experiencing discomfort in the lower back, buttocks or both. Thermo-sensitive high density memory foam cushion molds to your body for a custom fit.
Why Choose a Seat-Back Cushion for your Back Pain?
- If your job involves long hours sitting at a desk, you will certainly notice an improvement when you use a memory foam seat cushion. When you work long hours at a desk, you will find that a seat cushion will become your best friend.
- Seat cushions help to support your entire musculoskeletal system.
- A good seat cushion can help you maintain your vitality. When your back is in good health, you are more likely to participate in physical activity. Accordingly, you may experience a snowball effect of positive health by using the right seat cushion to support your frame.
- Poorly designed seats put too much pressure on your hips and tailbone, or coccyx, which can cause pain and fatigue. This can even lead to spine and joint issues that impact your quality of life. A good seat cushion will redistribute that compressive force and protect your body from the usual wear and tear.
Seat Back Cushion Features
- DISTINCT CONTOURED PROFILE: The cushion's shape allows you to choose between ergonomic lower back support and pressure-relieving seating comfort.
- MOLDED COMFORT: The thermo-sensitive high-density memory foam cushion adapts to your body for a personalized fit and optimal comfort while using.
- APPLICATION: The Sit Back Cushion will revolutionize your life. Its portable and lightweight nature makes it ideal for use on the road, car or office.
- ABOUT OBUSFORME: A premium brand within Homedics’ wellness group; ObusForme specializes in ergonomics, with a passion for producing new products that increase comfort, improve posture, decrease chance of injury, and help in recovery.
- DIMENSIONS: 15.5" x 3.8" x 15.8", 2.4 lb.
- Endorsed by the Canadian Chiropractic Association.
How To Use a Dual-Purpose Cushion?
Women in maternity who will never know at which moment pain will arrive will find the dual-purpose cushion perfect for their needs. To use as the seatback cushion as a backrest, simply stretch the elastic strap over the top of a chair. If you would prefer it as a seat, stretch the elastic strap over the front of the seat of the chair. The thickness of the cushion changes from about 2” at the thinnest area to 3.5” at the thickest.
Can I buy Obusforme Back Support Seat Cushion in Canada and United States?
Yes, you can order seat and back cushions from this product page!
Origin of Product
It all started in 1970, when Frank Roberts injured his back while playing tennis. He discovered that many patients had been operated on more than once, without necessarily having their back pain relieved. Enduring discomfort and frustration from his chronic backpain led him to design a portable, brace-like backrest out of fiberglass. It could support the spine in any chair, car seat, or bed. Production started in 1980. It is an ergonomically correct portrayal of the contours of the spine, made of stiff yet resilient polycarbonates and reinforced plastics and upholstered in foam and hypo-allergenic fabric. ObusForme was the name he gave it and his company.
Orthopedic, Brace, Upright, Support, For Me