Ossur FormFit Ankle with Speedlace
The FormFit Ankle with Speedlace offers ankle support for ankle ligament injury, sprained ankle, and ankle instability. It protects against impact during movements by limiting the ankle motion and helping you avoid further injuries and sprains.
This lightweight brace speeds up the healing process and reduces swelling after an ankle fracture, lower leg fracture, broken foot, and sprained ankle. It can easily fit either right or left foot and can be adjusted by using the quick-pull strap.
It helps in the mobilization, rehabilitation, and protection of the ankle, particularly for strains and sprains. The brace provides dynamic support for chronically weak ankles. It also offers comfort and compression with increased protection as compared to typical stirrups. It is designed with your comfort in mind, using durable and breathable materials.
Ossur Ankle Brace with Speedlace Features
It is available in a range of different sizes:
Ossur Speedlace Ankle Brace Features
Some of the main features offered by the Ossur FormFit Ankle with Speedlace include:
- It has a discreet design, making it easy and comfortable to wear with your shoes.
- It includes a figure 8 quick-pull closure strap that allows you to wear it quickly.
- It also has removable semi-rigid stays for enhanced convenience.
- It helps in enhancing the rehabilitation process for chronic instability, strains, sprains, swelling, and more.
- The brace can also be used as a preventive measure for ankle distortion and injuries.
- It is also suitable for preventing injuries in physical activities and sports that require consistent ankle movements, like hiking, dancing, running, cycling, baseball, tennis, volleyball, football, and basketball.
- It also has a circumferential cuff.
If you are looking for enhanced stability and better control of your ankle, along with comfort, then try out the Ossur Formfit Ankle with Speedlace.
Ossur Ankle with Speedlace Specifications
||9" - 10"
||10" - 11"
||11" - 12"
||12" - 13"
||13" - 14"
||14" - 15"
||15" - 16"
*Measure heel to instep circumference diagonally over the base of the heel and across the ankle bone.