ZzzQuil Liquid Nighttime Sleep Aid - Berry
ZzzQuil Liquid Nighttime Sleep Aid - Berry may help reduce time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep.* So that you can get the sleep you need & wake refreshed to tackle your next day and get it done. Ensure 7-8 hours of time to get a sufficient night's sleep.*
- Add some Zzz’s to your night with ZzzQuil
- Helps you wake up feeling refreshed*
- ZzzQuil helps you fall asleep in as little as 20 minutes*
- Store at controlled room temperature
How To Use:
- Take only one dose per day (24 hours)—see Overdose warning.
- Only use dose cup provided.
- Adults & children 12 yrs & over 30 mL at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 yrs do not use.
Ingredients: ZzzQuil contains a non-habit-forming ingredient, Diphenhydramine HCI, that helps you get the sleep you need. Each dose (one 30mL dose cup) contains 50mg.
Other Ingredients: Alcohol, Citric Acid, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, Flavor, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Polyoxyl 40 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate.
Caution: Do not use
- For children under 12 years of age
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- When using this product avoid alcoholic beverages. Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks.
- Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.